Client Service Lessons From Golden Retrievers
This on-demand webinar is now available. A Golden Retriever’s smile says it all. This beloved breed is cheerful, loyal, trustworthy and eager to please. One of the most popular breeds, Golden Retrievers’ attitudes make them fabulous family pets and their intelligence makes them great working dogs. Learn how you could adopt Golden Retriever traits to have a thriving veterinary practice with likeminded Golden clients.
What you’ll learn:
- How to be friendly to everyone, including new clients, children and even jerks
- Have a cheerful tail-wagging nature, from your telephone greeting to welcoming clients by name as they walk into the lobby
- Provide obedience training to clients to instill good manners, teaching pet owners arrive on time for exams and surgical admissions
- Be dependable and loyal, following up after every patient visit with calls and/or emails
- Provide exercise and mental stimulation to clients, engaging them in exams from looking through the microscope to sharing blood test results in easy-to-understand handouts
- Share your energy and enthusiasm for good health, praising clients for good preventive care and using forward booking to lead return visits
- Offer events so your client feel part of the pack, including an open house, social media contests, pet photos with Santa, pet food drives for local shelters and more
- Provide early socialization to help new pet owners grow up to be well-rounded veterinary clients, from offering behind-the-scenes hospital tours to YouTube videos with how-to advice
- Help clients retrieve the right information, directing them to trusted websites
- Don’t let clients suffer from separation anxiety, engage them with social media, e-newsletters, events and email blasts between visits
This webinar includes:
- Unlimited playback of recorded webinar
- 1 hour of CE credit
- CE certiﬁcate
Once we receive your order, you will get an email with log-in instructions to access the recorded webinar with unlimited playback, a handout, a test and CE sign-in sheet. Emails will be sent during our business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time on Monday through Friday.
This webinar is for individual hospital use only. We offer a 10% discount on individual webinars for multi-location hospitals and sales representatives. Call 720-344-2347 for multiple orders or questions.